Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lings Grocery Delivery?

Delivery from Ling & Sons?

I just went online to place our order at Ling & Sons for delivery to Amsterdam Manor next week (!) and April 1st is the soonest I can get it sent. Is this right? Do they only deliver one day a month? It seems like the first of the month is the only days I'm able to pick. I didn't think there was a restriction - it sounds like a lot of people here use them often. Am I missing something???
    Lorrie
    **LOVED my 1st trip to Aruba & can't wait to go back**

I checked online once and througt it might be a good idea to let them deliver,but looking at the list it was very limited.I would take a bus or cab and get the items myself.Ling and Sons has everything you need,but you would have to go to the store.

I thought about going there (and yes, thought the list was pretty limited), but I'm trying to order food for 7 people and have it delivered on the day I'm getting married (the first full day we are there). The list online was sufficient for what we want - just some sandwich stuff and a couple of drinks.
    Lorrie
    **LOVED my 1st trip to Aruba & can't wait to go back**

Check with the concierge and see if other grocery stores will deliver on different days. We shop at Ling and Sons and Honk KIng, both are good. It would be nice to have your food there when you arrive.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Lorrie

Bear in mind that next week ( Mar 17---) has 2 holidays in it in Aruba. Tues 18th is Flag day..a public holiday and also Friday is Good Friday and is observed in Aruba. Keep this in mind when planning things next week.

Aquaman

Easter Monday (March 24th) is also a Holiday in Aruba.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Iguana Joe's, Miss the Natural Bridge, Butterfly Farm

Grocery Delivery...

Hi,

Has anyone used any of the grocery store delivery services? Which are the best and worst. Will be at the Divi Links. Thanks in advance for the information.

Mike M

Pool Side in

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    The only supermarket that has delivery service (that I know of) is www.lingandsons.com which has not always be reliable.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    We have never experienced any problems with delivery from Ling and sons. I highly recommend it...cindyo

Does Ling and Sons charge a delivery fee? If so, do you happen to know what it is?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast