Aruba Beach

Thread: location

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything

we need to find the MAC store at the Penha store. it is located on Daniel Leo Square, Emmastraat, Oranjestad. Does anyone know any better way to say where this is. landmarks, some familiar location, anything??? thanks

Aruba since 1979
    i only know their downtown (near renaissance) location

here is there email info@jlpenha.com

=gaby;243246]we need to find the MAC store at the Penha store. it is located on Daniel Leo Square, Emmastraat, Oranjestad. Does anyone know any better way to say where this is. landmarks, some familiar location, anything??? thanks[/QUOTE]

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I think that's the one. But there is another one that's in that pretty island outdoor mall thing downtown which is right on the main street on LG Smith. That's not the one that has the MAC counter. The one that has the MAC counter is located on Daniel Leo Square, Emmastraat. We think its behind the renaissance on one of those little shopping streets that are now cut off from cars but we're not sure....

Aruba since 1979
    the one that i know has a green awning and i think it is a street or 2 behind the renaissance marina

that's the one then. cause its not on the main street but on a side street. okay, we will i'm sure find it. I only know the one on the main street. thanks andrea.........