Aruba Beach

Thread: maternity clothes

maternity clothes

Hello all, I moved to the island back in September and now I am 15 weeks pregnant. My clothes are starting to get a little snug. Does anyone know of any stores that sell maternity clothes? I know there was Mommies and Bellies...but they are closed down now. Any help is welcomed, thanks a million!!

Aruba since 1979
    there is a department store in NOORD.
    go up palm beach rd, heading inland and when you get to the lights at st anne's church turn left. less than a half a mile on the left is a department store and they "may" have maternity clothes.

is "lalinda department store" downtown still in business?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovepalmtrees View Post
    Hello all, I moved to the island back in September and now I am 15 weeks pregnant. My clothes are starting to get a little snug. Does anyone know of any stores that sell maternity clothes? I know there was Mommies and Bellies...but they are closed down now. Any help is welcomed, thanks a million!!

I too was wondering if La Linda had anything...

Hi All,

Very late reaction excuse me for that. My wife Peggy owns and runs Kiekebooh! for about 5 years now across the street from Ling & Sons. After Mommies and Bellies closed a lot of clients asked to bring maternity clothes as well besides to children clothing to Aruba from Europe. All latest style and 100% cotton. You can search Kiekebooh on facebook to see some pictures.

As this is a reaction to a question I reply. I understand that advertisement is not allowed on this forum, if in anyway this is considered as such please do not post.

Regards
    Robbert