Aruba Beach

Thread: New Mall

I love the whole island, so it's hard to choose, but if I have to then I would say baby beach & the natural bridge area

Smile New Mall

Let me say in advance if I am posting this inquiry in the wrong forum, please forgive me. I'm new to the community and still trying to find my way around. Question: Has the new mall near the Holiday Inn opened completely, or is it still only partially open? Last June when we were there some of the stores were open as well as the movie theater. If it is, are there any nice store there? Shopaholic needs to know.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    yES, its open. Nice place to walk around. nice shops, cool water show, felt like i was in Disney..The music changes for each show and the water dances to it.
    Ice cream, TGIF, ALoe shop, and other small asst shops. Fun evening place to hang.

I love the whole island, so it's hard to choose, but if I have to then I would say baby beach & the natural bridge area
    Thank you! I can't wait to return home

Some very nice stores, mostly woman's clothing. I enjoy having the mall so close to where we stay and open at night but I still prefer to shop downtown. More stores and variety downtown.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Are the shops by the bus stop that are open air walk through the mall? There's a nice hotel that you can see the cruise ships in port from. I thought this was the mall but I never saw the parking garage or water show. We might have went to the wrong spot.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    I think momof4 has the wrong area. There's the downtown shopping area that you can see the ships from, and then there's the mall down at the high rises. The NEW mall is near holiday inn etc. The ships are visible from the Renaissance.

I found the new mall nice to browse through, but most of the shops were pretty high end and WAY out of my price range. Again, a nice new addition to see and spend some time, but not in the pocketbook. Or maybe I'm just a cheapskate.

Quote Originally Posted by momof4 View Post
    Are the shops by the bus stop that are open air walk through the mall? There's a nice hotel that you can see the cruise ships in port from. I thought this was the mall but I never saw the parking garage or water show. We might have went to the wrong spot.
    They recently opened a new mall down by the hi-rises. It was in the building stages for quite a while, but now it appears to be open based on the responses. The mall you are referring to is downtown.