Aruba Beach

Thread: Pandora-style Aruba Charms

Pandora-style Aruba Charms

Does anyone know if you can purchase Aruba charms somewhere on the island that would fit Pandora bracelets? Thanks for any info!

Arubian lady sells these

Bon dia, Yes I came back to Aruba after 2 years and wy wife lieks these also so she told me. You can contact the lady with Facebook w ww.facebook.com/HaniniCreations.Beads

Ayo

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.facebook.com/HaniniCreations.Beads?sk=info

they are priced in florins but other than the pricing aruba is not mentioned.
    eggie, pls ask your wife where hanini creations is located? is there an actual brick and mortar store or is it an online only?

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    They sell Pandora at Little Europe I don't know if they have any Aruba per say. My daughters have the little suitcases .
    Be yourself; everyone else is taken.

[/
    url]

Eagle Beach Savenetta Palm Beach Countryside of island

Wink Pandora Charms

Quote Originally Posted by EHampite View Post
    Does anyone know if you can purchase Aruba charms somewhere on the island that would fit Pandora bracelets? Thanks for any info!
    Yes, I bought my bracelet and authentic Pandora charms at Boochands near town. They have a nice assortment.

There is also a store at Palm beach (across from Holiday INn) that carries pandora.
    One year I bought the seashell, last year a fish and this year the palm trees.. They don't have a Aruba pandora charm but at least they make me think of aruba... I know they also have a sun

Thank you all for the responses. When we are there in two weeks, I'll check out Little Europe and Boolchand's to see what they have. While my preference is to purchase on the island rather than online, I just might also shoot off an email to Hanini Creations to see if they have any Aruba charms as well.

Thanks again!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunworshipperII View Post
    There is also a store at Palm beach (across from Holiday INn) that carries pandora.
    One year I bought the seashell, last year a fish and this year the palm trees.. They don't have a Aruba pandora charm but at least they make me think of aruba... I know they also have a sun
    Thanks Sunworshipper - I'll have to look up there as well. If I can't find an Aruba charm, you're right that the tropical theme would make a close second!

The hat shop at the Village - Mad Hatter carries some unique jewelry - including Pandora style beads that have mermaids, starfish, etc on them!