Aruba Beach

Thread: Pet food in Aruba

Pet food in Aruba

Does anyone know where I can get Eukanuba small breed dog food in Aruba, All I can find is the generic Chinese brand that has been recalled in the U.S. Thanks for your help

There is a pet food store near Certified. Also some grocery stores carry dog food.

This is from a friend in Aruba.....
    I know they have Pedigree - canned and dry, Alpo, and some Dutch Brands at Ling and Sons. If you are into Organic Dry food for your dog, they have a special brand at the Pet Store behind Hong King.
    You can also pick up Eukanuba, at the Contreras Vet's Office in Noord - both canned and dry.
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

The store behind Certified has Royal Canine and Eagle. Best bet is to go to the vet in Noord. It is on the road where Tomato Charlies is on the circle. If you need better directions - just let me know. I'll have to have my hubby post because directions aren't my "thing"

The beach, Boca Prins & just about anywhere with my husband!
    cute kitty lizzardo!

They sell recalled dog food? Do you know what it was recalled for? I do wonder if all the dogs in Aruba are unhealthy. Surely there's a way to do it, for people who live there and own dogs year round.

Name of the recalled dog food?

You can also pick up Eukanuba, at the Contreras Vet's Office in Noord - both canned and dry.