• 3 Post By ITIE
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 2 Post By DiviDiviFan
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By ITIE

Thread: A piece of Aruba in your home

A piece of Aruba in your home

Dear Friends and Aruba lovers,

I have been living in Aruba with my family for the last 6 years. I love the island life but there is only so much pool and beach time you can have before you feel like you need to do something else. Therefore in between sunbathing sessions and Balashis I decided to take up a new hobby: making wooden signs.

I made quite a lot of them and I also gave away a lot of them to friends and family, I think they now dread another present from me thinking: Ooohhh Nooo itís another sign!!!!

My walls are getting full and I have decided, a little bit reluctantly (as in each of the sign there is a part of me) to sell some of them. Maybe they can bring as much joy as I had making them and might remind you of your holiday in Aruba and brighten your home or a loved one's home.
    Each wood sign is lovingly made by me from pine wood. Each piece is hand painted, it is unique and beautiful.

All signs are entirely hand-painted, hand-lettered and stained with a distressed, aged look that we all love! Knots, holes or imperfections in the wood are not covered up, as long as they do not interfere with the design. These natural imperfections add to the beauty and uniqueness of the sign.

These signs are not mass produced and therefore each sign is unique!

If you see something you like please contact me for price, but if it is already sold, I can reproduce it in 3-4 days or less.

I attach samples of my work. You can also visit my Facebook page Aruba Wood Signs.

Free delivery to your vacation resort.

Thank you.

Lots of love from One Happy Island

A piece of Aruba in your home-img_2982.jpgA piece of Aruba in your home-img_2988.jpgA piece of Aruba in your home-img_2989.jpgA piece of Aruba in your home-img_2990.jpg

Aruba since 1979
    perfect options for genuine "aruba made" souvenirs.

i like the "old crab" sign
    Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    This is so weird, today I was telling someone "Aruba is my Happy Place", perfect sign for me as well as for many others I am sure.

Aruba since 1979
    nice signs

here is the FB page where you can order and Patrizia will deliver to you @ your resort.

https://www.facebook.com/aruba.woodsigns

Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    This is so weird, today I was telling someone "Aruba is my Happy Place", perfect sign for me as well as for many others I am sure.
    Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Really nice work. Will be looking you up on our next trip.

I love your signs... love the old crab one... how sweet! It reminds me of the things you would find on a website called http://www.notonthehighstreet.com ....you could sell them on there no problem there beautiful

Thank you WaltVB. Please contact me when you are in Aruba and I will be happy to show you my collection. I also suggest you check periodically my Facebook page Aruba Wood Signs for new signs.
    Warm sunny regards

Love the signs! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ