Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Places to buy swim suits

Places to buy swim suits

Can anyone tell me if there is a shop close to the Occidental that sell swimsuits? My fiancee has not had the time to look for one and she would like to have at least one more for our time down there.

I know that there is a mall close by but wasn't sure if there was a better place or cheaper place??

No one has bought swim suits in Aruba?

I guess she will have to go without

The resort boutiques/sundries shops will have them as will some of the small shops downtown at the Renaissance Mall as well as new malls on Palm Beach. I am guessing the size selection will be limited and the price will be expensive.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Royal Plaza Mall downtown, the street behind Royal Plaza and on Caya Betico Croes (mainstreet). I would suggest taking the time to purchase a suit at home as there is not a big selection, sizes and in resort shops the prices are high. The reason for a bathing suit is to wear it on the beach. You don't want to spend valuable beach time running around looking for a suit.

Thanks for sharing some of the locations.

I would rather not spend time looking for them either but we are getting married this Saturday so we don't have much free time right now!

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RK05 View Post
    Thanks for sharing some of the locations.

I would rather not spend time looking for them either but we are getting married this Saturday so we don't have much free time right now!
    That's a real good reason. Congratulations on your wedding. Many happy, healthy years togeter.

Baby Beach -just to be lazy and float on my raft and snorkle too
    Jc Penney at our mall had swimsuits for $1.97 that were over $30 this summer. Check the clearance department at Jc Penny, Target, Sears, etc. You can even try on line. I find it difficult to find any swimsuits in Aruba. We tried one year for an extra when my top buckle broke, forget that.

Jill

9Congrats on the wedding.

In the hi-rise section the stores are expensive, but by the downtown area there were these little shops on the right (water side coming from the high rise area) and the people will make deals and everything.

I personally went to Kohls and found a suit on the clearance rack. Lucky me.

Good Luck.

Thanks for everyons's help but we found a shop in the local mall that just sells suits.

Need to think of this earlier next time. That place was pretty expensive

agreed

I have two teens and we always buy nice suits on vacation -- we fly with a few. But its our tradition. And I hate having to look for suits. I couldn't believe in Jamaica and Cayman we had trouble finding shops that sold high-end suits.

Some of the best suits we've purchased are from South Beach FL--

Peace
    Liz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast