Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Retagger

Thread: PriceSmart Coupons?

PriceSmart Coupons?

Does anyone know if PriceSmart offers coupons like BJ's does here in the USA? Also, has anyone who resides in Aruba ever ordered anything online from PriceSmart and had it delivered to Aruba address?

I purchased the following from PriceSmart for our home in Aruba several years ago: washer & Dryer; two (2) flat screen LCD televisions; stainless steel refrigerator; stainless steel microwave; stereo system; lamps; pots & pans; towels; beach chairs, grill, cooler, etc. We basically bought many of the extras needed to finish our home.

We had to hire a company to deliver the larger items to our home. I don't remember the name of the company but they were recommended by PriceSmart.

Since we purchased our items several years ago, they might now offer their own delivery service for larger items.

Arashi & Boca Catalina for snorkeling

Nothing is like USA warehouse stores, great deals, delivery options and so much more. I use to do all my shopping at pricemart but vegetables are not fresh as before. now I just buy bigger quantity things such as household items, electronics and coffee.
    I miss my SAMS CLUB...
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.