Aruba Beach

Thread: queens jewlers

queens jewlers

Has anyone ever purchased anything from Queens Jewlers? We bought a ring there and are having issues with getting it repaired. The paperwork has a warranty on it, but have not received resolve for our problem.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

i hope that you get your situation resolved...maybe someone can offer you advice.

have you tried calling them?

Quote Originally Posted by bucks9009 View Post
    Has anyone ever purchased anything from Queens Jewlers? We bought a ring there and are having issues with getting it repaired. The paperwork has a warranty on it, but have not received resolve for our problem.

yes, they had us send it to a jewelry repair place in the U.S. we had contact with them last week when they let us know the ring had arrived, but can only get a voicemail at queens and at the repair place now, and both the email for the repair shop and the jewelry store are getting kicked back as of today. NOT feeling good about it

Aruba since 1979
    i got the following response to my email:
    This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

mail@queens-jewelry.com

i will make some inquiries and if i find out anything i will post back AND private message you.

Quote Originally Posted by bucks9009 View Post
    yes, they had us send it to a jewelry repair place in the U.S. we had contact with them last week when they let us know the ring had arrived, but can only get a voicemail at queens and at the repair place now, and both the email for the repair shop and the jewelry store are getting kicked back as of today. NOT feeling good about it

that would be fantastic. Thanks!!

We received an email from Henry our sales person yesterday at Queens Jewlers. It was from his Personal email, not his work email. He informed us that the server at work has been down and that we should receive our ring back by next week Friday. I will keep everyone informed as to how it goes. Thanks for the support!!

Queens Jewelers

I did buy something from this store a few years ago. I had a very positive experience too.
    I was their first customer of the day and the owner took care of me. He kept lowering the price of the jewelry I was looking at until I agreed to buy it. He told us that it was bad luck to have your first customer of the day walk out without buying something. I got a great deal!

Barblepa, I hope that things work out well with us getting my wife's ring fixed, because we really had a great experience with the store and their staff including the owner. They even sent us down the street where we had the ring we purchased resized in their shop and they had the company doing the work clean all of my Wife's rings she was wearing at the time. The cleaning was the most professional job ever done on her jewelry and all her old rings looked brand new. I will keep posted on the hopeful return of our ring we sent for repairs.

Keep the faith ......Bucks. Remember, these folks are on 'island time' and don't have the same sense of urgency as you do. That being said, I don't blame you for feeling anxious. I would feel the same way until I received my jewelry.