Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Question about grocery/beer stores

I was going to do so, but figured I would just pick it up at the duty free. Now I'm almost out of Balashi and spring is just around the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadd View Post
    I was going to do so, but figured I would just pick it up at the duty free. Now I'm almost out of Balashi and spring is just around the corner.
    Yikes Chadd that stinks. I will be sure to pick up some Balashi at the store before we leave Aruba. Im going to fit as much in my suitcase as I can

Can I walk from the Hyatt to somewhere and buy some beer? Or should I have my cab driver stop at Ling and Sons? Also Can i bring beers out on the beach or do I have to buy them all out there?

THanks,
    Bill

Aruba since 1979
    my responses in red
    Quote Originally Posted by henne822 View Post
    Can I walk from the Hyatt to somewhere and buy some beer? Or should I have my cab driver stop at Ling and Sons? Have your cab driver stop at LINGS or any or the large grocery stores so that you can have your good supply and better pricing than at the smaller convenience stores.Also Can i bring beers out on the beach or do I have to buy them all out there? YES beer can be brought on the beach...no glass bottles though

THanks,
    Bill

Cheap beer/liqour in Aruba.

I am staying Palm Beach in the near future. My trip in not all inclusive, and I do enjoy beverages (beer, liqour) while on vacation. Where is the cheapist places to buy booze? How much are large pack cases of beer? I want to be able to budget for this and have no clue. Thanks all.

Aruba since 1979
    you could stop at duty free @ your departure airport or your connecting airport and bring in a bottle or 2.

lings grocery store near the low rise area/eagle section of aruba has a huge selection of beer, wine and liquor.

mac

cheap beer

Be prepared to spend alot on beer. A case of local Balashi runs $32 at Ling's, Bud and Miller about $42/case. No such thing as cheap beer in Aruba. Boose about 10% higher than the states. That being said, it is worth the price to be in Aruba.

Do they not sell beer in cans in Aruba? Usually that is cheaper then bottles...

Aruba since 1979
    yes they do sell beer in cans.
    we have bought balashi at one of the grocery stores and they are in small cans......about 8 oz.

Can you buy beer at the airport, the first day there I want to lay low so I was wondering if you could get it there upon arrival.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast