Aruba Beach

Thread: Rainy Day Shopping

Rainy Day Shopping

Despite the rain today - swimming was good - water was clear & calm! Looking forward to sun! Had a sunny moment when the sequined flip flops arrived at Mad Hatter today - flamingos, fish, palm trees...cute stuff!

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    where is the mad hatter, what shopping place? i need a pair of sequined flips, going in two weeks, lol.. is it in a mall?

At "The Village" at Palm Beach....same plaza as Senor Frogs..Chino Latino...Papillon, Soenchi...Coconut Trading, etc... Across from Radisson.

Rosie - can't wait to get there in March and check out the new flip flops! I LIVE in mine while in Aruba so must buy a new pair! Also need to check out the hats - are they mostly men's or are there ladies' ones, too? So excited!!

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    The Mad Hatter sounds like a great place! If you need to add to your flip-flop collection, I found some at the flea market next to the grocery store -- rubber, made in Brazil, with a gel insert in the heel for only $5! Wish I'd bought a second pair! The brand name on them is "Dupe" (with an accent mark on the e). SO comfortable!

Need a phone number for mad hatter store, anyone??

Am writing it up in an article but cannot find phone number anywhere

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.aruba.com/news/general-ne...he-mad-hatter/

this is all i can find.
    nothing in the aruba phone book