Aruba Beach

Thread: Sean Paul Jewelers - PLEASE HELP

Junior Member christinepecorello's Avatar

Exclamation Sean Paul Jewelers - PLEASE HELP

I am trying to reach Sean Paul Jewelers through their email Seanpauljewelers at yahoo dot com. ( I don't have enough posts to list the actual email) I have not received a response as of yet. Can someone please verify if this is the correct email. My husband purchased a ring for me in Novemeber of 2009 and gave it to me on Christmas day. I have worn it less than 30 days and one of the small diamonds fell out. I would like to have this repaired but am disappointed that we are unable to reach them. We are returning to Aruba in October of this year but do not want to wait till then for the repair. Any information on this would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you.

Christine

I would call them now - Country code is 297
    Tel. 583-0491

Most of the jewelers have places in the US that will repair jewelry that is purchased in their store. You should do it now while the ring is 'new'.

All these stores live by their reputation - if they don't service you right - tell them you are unhappy and will post your story.

a friend of mine bought a necklace in aruba last march, don't remember from who. but a stone did fall out, they contacted them and were told to send it some place in New York. which they did and they fixed it and got it back with no problem.

Let us know how it turns out - I have purchased a great deal from them. We saw a ring in G. Cayman that I wanted and DH told me Sean would make it for me. Wish I was there now but we don't go til next Sunday.

Smile info sean jewelers

contact me on yahoo messenger rjsfarms I can give you e-mail I'm new to site it won't let me give you e-mail info

Hello, The e-mail I have is bhatia at setarnet.aw They have always responded to that. I couldn't use the @ symbol because it was my first post.
    Good luck