Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Shops at the airport

Under a palapa on Palm beach
    I end up getting magnets or other trinkets that say Aruba on them. This is probably not the best place to buy then, but I'm not much of a shopper so they have me as a captive audience at the airport. I got a magnet for work that says I'd rather be in Aruba. I got a beach bag that I love, and we've gotten a couple cups. All random items that we do not need, but that make the extra time at the airport go by faster and my work days more tolerable when I return home.

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    My mother in law purchases LOTS of cigarettes and we all have to stuff them somewhere in our suitcase! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post

we get our gouda, douwe ebert, chocolate and stroopwaffels at Lings
    Us too!

Any Aruba beach...
    Peg, we have the same cheeses here in Georgia at similar or cheaper prices. It is more difficult to find the speciality chocolates such as what you mentioned.

Arashi Beach, Malmok Beach, Eagle Beach.
    I used to buy the 3 pack Gouda Cheese but I found everything rather expensive. I used to buy them for around $30 and they were up to $46 now. I ended up buying a bottle of blue curacao and Psitachio Ponche Creame which were $11 each.
    Back to Aruba in

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12