Aruba Beach

Thread: south beach mall

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything

south beach mall

since this will be my first time to aruba. shopping question, of course. is the southbeach mall the same as the palm beach mall? i can't find where the south beach mall is..

Arrow

http://www.aruba.com/ThingstoDo/shopping.aspx
    Palm Beach Plaza
    - "one block from the Holiday Inn "
    South Beach Centre- adjacent to Daniels/Giannis near the corner of Palm Beach Rd. & Irasquin Blvd. Location
    The Village-
    "across from the Radisson Resort"
    Paseo Harencia Mall
    - adjacent to Palm Beach Plaza

Aruba Meets all Your Shopping Needs
    "South Beach Centre
    recently opened with several very popular restaurants and hang-outs including The Hard Rock Cafe, South Beach Lounge, Buster’s Garage, and Café Rembrandt, as well as boutiques offering resort wear, high fashions, chic jewelry, and much more.
    "

Additional shopping information
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/shopping%20mall.html
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 09-18-2010 at 02:52 PM.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Thank you Lisa. I know by my 2nd trip to Aruba, lol, I'll be able to find every shopping mall, flea market & kiosk in the whole country. But your list is perfect, with times of operation, restaurants and the type of stores. love it.......

Sopranos Piano Bar, Café 080, Costa Linda
    The plazas start with The Village (Senor Frogs, Chino Latino, Papillion, various shopping), then (continuing down the same street) South Beach Centre (Cafe Rembrandt, Milano's, Buster's Garage, Hard Rock, Cafe de Pijp, various shopping), then Arawak Gardens (Sopranos Pianobar, Casa Tua, Fishes n' More, Tango, Salt n Pepper, various shopping), then a few stand-alone places (Smokey Joe's, Benihana, Hooters), then Paseo Herencia (The Cinemas, Zissles, Moby Dick's, Taste Of Belgium, Iguana, much more shopping). Then the street curves, and sort of "behind" Paseo Herencia is the new Palm Beach Plaza (Dream Bowl, Kokomo's, Casa Tua Mediterranean, plenty of shopping).

thank you so so much. this is better than a map or gps, lol. at least i can visualize the way it goes. thanks again......

WOW, i cant wait to see all the new stores,. looks like alot has changed since our last visit how about new restaurants, for an anniversary dinner?? any thoughts, where do we have to go to shop the best new places??? I cant wait till saturday