Aruba Beach

Thread: stabucks mug aruba

stabucks mug aruba

i would like to buy a starbucks aruba mug from someone on the island. I am a huge starbucks collector. Please can someone help me. please

Are you going to be visiting or are you looking for someone to ship it to you? I was at the Starbucks in January, and I don't remember seeing a mug/cup with Aruba on it, just the basic mugs. As there is only one store on the whole island, Starbucks may not sell them.

Where is the Starbuck located??

Quote Originally Posted by wildewoman View Post
    Where is the Starbuck located??
    It's located downtown in the Renaissance Marketplace near CILO and the movie theater.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Thanks Amy!!

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Starbucks just opened in a 2nd location at Renaissance Mall.

I already replied to your message on the other thread. I will be in Aruba in ten days and my sister who lives in London, UK will be coming to meet us there and returning to London Oct 2. We are both originally from the Pacific Northwest and avid Starbucks coffee drinkers. It's always the first thing I find in a new city. lol! Therefore, I am more than happy to purchase the mug for you and have her bring it back to London and ship it to you from there as it will be much cheaper to ship locally within UK. If you are interested in my offer, let me know. I do need to know exactly what type of collectors mug you are looking for. As the other members replied, I assume you want it to have Aruba on it and not just be any old plain Starbucks mug?

Post Starbucks

Hello, Thank you for replying so promptly to my email. i will send a picture of the mug, it is marine blue on the inside and it has aruba on the outside with a picture on too. Can i have your email so i can you the picture of the mug. Thank you so much.
    Regards,
    Ashley