Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sterling Silver jewelry

Costa Linda now has a silver jewelry store!

Playa Linda has a sterling store - but would not mark it as a 'must see'.
    Will have to check out the one at the low rise!

You can't beat the huge selection of silver at RAGE; however, they can be a little pricey on their pieces.

Enjoy!

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I'm a jewelry designer and silver has skyrocketed but doesn't warrant rage's prices. Since most of my designs are in the Tibetan genre, I deal with brass and tibetan silver. Rage is way overpriced, I've been there. that is truly a tourist destination. but i'm a firm believer in when on vacation, treat yourself, lol. i've had my share of paying too much, not usually for jewelry since I can go to the trade shows but on other things (don't even get me started on shoes).....lol

what is the low rise area?? is that downtown by the crystal and shops???

Aruba since 1979
    hey gaby

the posting that "was" prior to yours was a SPAM advertisement..i deleted and banned the person from the forum

so if you were responding to her/him let us know and we will delete your posting if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    I'm a jewelry designer and silver has skyrocketed but doesn't warrant rage's prices. Since most of my designs are in the Tibetan genre, I deal with brass and tibetan silver. Rage is way overpriced, I've been there. that is truly a tourist destination. but i'm a firm believer in when on vacation, treat yourself, lol. i've had my share of paying too much, not usually for jewelry since I can go to the trade shows but on other things (don't even get me started on shoes).....lol

Aruba since 1979
    the lo rise area is pretty much ALL of eagle beach area thru the divi properties.

the downtown is the section near the port and all of the traffic

the area at Lings and the other grocery stores along the road before the downtown (coming from the lo rise) is considered the "eagle" area.

clear as mud right

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    thanks, i'll have to check out the shopping there. i can't believe i missed that, lol........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12