Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Super Foods

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Perfect, we planned on stopping in the duty free at AUA on the way out just to check. I think Jose Cuervo is fine for margaritas or maybe I'll get something one step up. but when making a frozen, its silly to use patron (unless someone gives it to you, lol). last year we used patron silver.

Gaby

I guess they now know when you are arriving. Very early this morning when walking my dog on the beaches I did not see many container ships moored. By lunchtime today I counted 12 moored awaiting to offload at Barcadera and Oranjestad. I am assuming there is a boatload of tequila out there waiting to be off loaded. I suspect that after your post the authorities put out an urgent request in order to stock the stores (lol)

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    LOL, that is funny. good thing my cuz isn't going to be there. 12 container ships full of tequila would not be enough, lol...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12