Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are there any grocery stores near Renaissance Marina hotel?

Ling and sons delivers, correct?

So, i could put in an order, after landing, and delivery be there after checking in?

that would be sweet, save me a trip,

I have also shopped at the hong king,not very pretty, but the prices on liquor and the suntan lotion, in the orange bottle from Holland is the cheapest on the island !! Also they had bags of soap powder for $1.00.

National Archeological Museum, Akok Wilderness,
    Are there any open air market place where one can buy fresh produce and fish?

Quote Originally Posted by ourhistory153 View Post
    Are there any open air market place where one can buy fresh produce and fish?
    Fresh Fish and Produce Markets?

I would steer away from the mini market in the marina too, and take a cab to superfood which is cheaper then ling & sons and they are well stocked with high end European products. Alternatively you can bring some stuff from home too, we do our organic ham, turkey and beef shopping during xmas in the US freeze it and bring it down. You will not get stopped. So instead of paying $15-$20 daily for breakfast, you can pack a variety pack of cereal in your suitcase, alongside with some cold cuts and bagels. To travel witht the cold cuts freeze them and wrap them in foil, on the day of departure just pop em in your suitcase, when you get to Aruba put them in you mini fridge to thaw, and voila the next day you can have a yummy bagel with roastbeef.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12