Aruba Beach

Thread: The Village "Lifestyle Center"

The Village "Lifestyle Center"

Does anyone know anything about the new shopping center across from the Radisson?

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Heard a few rumblings about it in April. One of the restaurants that we liked, and that has moved a few times, La Tratoria, is going to be in the new mall. Also heard Casa Tua is going to open there.

The Village houses: Cactus Jack (BBQ), Chino Latino and Papillon (French Caribbean, by the Taste of Belgium family). Stores include Trotamundos, Beauty and the Beast, a wine shop and store that sells art. Red Sail Sports also has something there.

Sorry, La Trattoria El Farro Blanco is not moving, it is still next to California Lighthouse.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Heard a few rumblings about it in April. One of the restaurants that we liked, and that has moved a few times, La Tratoria, is going to be in the new mall. Also heard Casa Tua is going to open there.

Casa Tua Mediterranean is opening in Palm Beach Plaza, other Casa Tua restaurants are the "original" (my fave) next to Fishes and more and Salt and Pepper and Casa Tua Barcelona, downtown above San Marina shoes/Tous

Quote Originally Posted by margaret wever View Post
    Sorry, La Trattoria El Farro Blanco is not moving, it is still next to California Lighthouse.
    Margaret, I must have the name confused. Its that one that was behind Renn marina for a while on a side street, then moved to that new building, 2nd floor, across from Senor Frogs. It was italian, and very good. Do you know the name??? and/or its status.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Margaret, I must have the name confused. Its that one that was behind Renn marina for a while on a side street, then moved to that new building, 2nd floor, across from Senor Frogs. It was italian, and very good. Do you know the name??? and/or its status.
    I think you mean La Terraza restaurant. It closed last year. Though It was not a Italian restaurant.

Thanks Liz for your wealth of food knowledge...LOL, I was thinking it was italian because thats what I used to have there.