Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: water noodles

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    36

    water noodles

    Hello all, can you buy the long noodles that are used in the water to float on at the grocery stores. Or somewhere else what stores have them.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Jacki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,846
    I have seen them at Certified in the past.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

  3. #3
    Senior Member act1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the pool.
    Posts
    2,483
    Upstairs at SuperFood.

    Not to get too detailed but there are two types - one is made of crummy materials that fall apart after a few uses and then there's the kind that have a seal around them that provide noodle longevity. The kind sold above SuperFoods are built to last.

    I know waaaaay too much about water noodles.

  4. #4
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,893
    we have brought our own as they bend and fit in our checked bag.

    http://www.amazon.com/Doodles-Inflat.../dp/B0037TSTUO
    we have friends that use these...easily transportable


    our son and his wife bought 2 noodles at the little shop at Aruba Beach Club or Casa Del mar.
    (to this day he is still complaining of their high price)
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 08-06-2015 at 02:40 PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member brady bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,731
    Saw the prices there too.... oh my land they were $$$$$



    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    we have brought our own as they bend and fit in our checked bag.

    http://www.amazon.com/Doodles-Inflat.../dp/B0037TSTUO
    we have friends that use these...easily transportable


    our son and his wife bought 2 noodles at the little shop at Aruba Beach Club or Casa Del mar.
    (to this day he is still complaining of their high price)

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    36
    Thanks act1966. We will probably go there to get them. And we will watch out for the crummy ones. I suggested bringing our own, but hubby doesn't want to do that. He wants to buy them there and then give them to a family with kids when we leave. Which is a pretty cool idea. Glad to know about the high priced ones at the ABC and CDM. As we are staying at the ABC. Thanks Andrea J. I really appreciate the info. Thanks to all.

  7. #7
    Senior Member cindyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Posts
    5,699
    Check out these floats rum punch
    12" diameter in your suitcase
    tote included
    avail at Target
    we sware by them
    made by Swimways called papasans
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails water noodles-image.jpg  

  8. #8
    Senior Member act1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the pool.
    Posts
    2,483
    We bought one of these at Costco and it fits in the suitcase:

    http://www.amazon.ca/Kelsyus-80014-F...=pool+loungers

    Good quality and comfortable.

  9. #9
    Senior Member WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Scott's Brats, Iguana Joes, Surf Club
    Posts
    2,751
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Check out these floats rum punch
    12" diameter in your suitcase
    tote included
    avail at Target
    we sware by them
    made by Swimways called papasans
    Cindy, are these "Lazy River" tested and approved? DW asks "where is the drink holder?" I told her God gave her two at the end of her arms... she wasn't amused...

  10. #10
    Senior Member cindyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Posts
    5,699
    Yes, lazy river approved
    no cup holder in mine
    HOWEVER, I have seen similar with cup holders by some other company

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Cindy, are these "Lazy River" tested and approved? DW asks "where is the drink holder?" I told her God gave her two at the end of her arms... she wasn't amused...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO