Aruba Beach

Thread: Where is the best shopping????

Where is the best shopping????

Someone please tell me where the best shopping is. I am not looking to spend the family fortune. I just love to shop and love malls (I am a woman afterall). Trying to plan time to go shopping into my not so busy schedule. ha!ha! Thanks everyone!

Aruba since 1979
    the malls up by the highrises have some high end stores.
    downtown has some mom and pop type of stores as well as quite a few jewelry stores.
    Aruba Meets all Your Shopping Needs
    check out the above thread
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 04-30-2011 at 08:40 PM.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I, too pick places to shop. Like Andrea said, downtown there are tons and tons of small shops, a few have great stuff. If you love designer shops, at the Renaissance you'll see that. By the high rise district with all the hotels. That's fun shopping. you walk up and down the street, there's little stores, kiosks. Paseo Herencia, which is across from the Holiday Inn has cute little stores & kiosks. Right behind it is the Palm Beach Mall which didn't really have many stores when I was there in December but who knows now. they did have a really nice shoe store, though...LOL...I shopped tons (ask my hubby), but I ended up getting my favorite things in and around the area of the hotels in the high rise area. we didn't go to the low rise so I'll do that this year..

West Deck in the afternoon
    I found that downtown had the most to offer. Some high end stores as well as the souvenier stalls all lined up near the cruise ships. They had some nice t-shirts there that were priced quite inexpensively especially compared to the resort gift shops. Many jewelry stores which I enjoy poking in. My favorite is Gandelamans where I've made purchases a few times and have been quite happy with price and service. Plus there are enough restaurants, bars open that if DH doesn't feel like poking, I can leave him to have a beer and take my time. Also, checked out the new Palm Mall last trip, just a month ago (April). None of the restaurants were open in the late afternoon but there were some stores open. Probably best to try this mall in the evening when there is more activity.