Aruba Beach

Thread: ace car rental

ace car rental

another fast and easy rental from adolph and elizabeth, no waiting at the airport, short drive to office, 5 minutes paperwork actually less than 5 minutes and we were on our way. the return the same less than 5 minutes in office and 1 minute drive to departure gate.. also adolph will be getting a new fleet of vehicles. their my choice...

Do they pick you up at the airport or do you need to take a taxi to their office?

jaw
    Yes, they meet you at the airport, and take you to the airport when you return car. Have rented from ACE for serveral years and have always had good service.

ace car rental

always easy and a pleasure renting from adolph and elizabeth, never have to wait at airport for pickup, and departing just as easy. great car's and service...

jaw
    I have always had good service from the people at ACE. Last year our flight was 2 hours late and there was high water on the main roads. They were at the airport when I arrived and provide instructions on how to get through the water to the Marriott Ocean Club.

Glad this was not my first trip though, because it was raining and dark, but I knew how to get there with their directions. Glad I rented a RAV4, because it was high enough to get through the water on the roads that they suggested.

ace car rental

always a pleasure, fast service on pickup and delivery. great rates
    great people...