Aruba Beach

Thread: Advice needed Tropic booked up for December already!

Advice needed Tropic booked up for December already!

Well I just got my email from Hans at Tropic he is booked for the time we arrive in December. We will miss his great service. Our mistake not to book earlier. We thought the beginning of December it would be no problem. I read on some threads Payless/Optima. We emailed them for a quote and they are close in price. Some comments posted stated you have to find someone with a cell phone at the airport to get them. Are they like Hans and meet you in parking lot at airport. Does anyone have a suggestion for a car rental service like Hans-no hassels? Please let us know your of your recent suggestions.
    Thanks so much,
    Sean and Susan

Aruba since 1979
    contact optima/payless
    they get good reviews

http://www.aruba.com/thingstodo/gett...l/default.aspx
    click above link for a list of car rental companies

tropic sells out quickly.
    he only has 24 or so vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    Well I just got my email from Hans at Tropic he is booked for the time we arrive in December. We will miss his great service. Our mistake not to book earlier. We thought the beginning of December it would be no problem. I read on some threads Payless/Optima. We emailed them for a quote and they are close in price. Some comments posted stated you have to find someone with a cell phone at the airport to get them. Are they like Hans and meet you in parking lot at airport. Does anyone have a suggestion for a car rental service like Hans-no hassels? Please let us know your of your recent suggestions.
    Thanks so much,
    Sean and Susan

Thanks Andrea. I prefer using suggestions from the pros like you guys. We dont get our cell phone untill we hit ABC. So after reading reviews that you have to call them at airport I was a little concerned.
    Thanks
    Sean and Susan

I agree. We use Optima/Payless every year and they are very good. Check out our earlier experience with their great service. (We weren't the ones who got stranded.)

Got standed at airport due to Car rental mess up

Aruba since 1979
    certainly not pros!
    in fact, i tend to learn by my mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    Thanks Andrea. I prefer using suggestions from the pros like you guys. We dont get our cell phone untill we hit ABC. So after reading reviews that you have to call them at airport I was a little concerned.
    Thanks
    Sean and Susan

jaw
    I have always had good service from Adoph at Ace Car Rental.

acearuba.com