Aruba Beach

Thread: Advice for type of car rental

Advice for type of car rental

Hi,
    This question is directed to someone familiar with Aruba. We will be arriving in Aruba on Christmas Day. We have already booked a Natural Pool tour with Madi and are looking forward to it as we have heard many wonderful things about her tour. My question is this: We will be renting a vehicle for two days towards the end of our trip and was wondering to tour the island on our own, do we need to rent a jeep or would a car be ok to tour the rest of the island? We just don't know since we will have already toured the Natural Pool whether or not we will need a jeep to get to some of the other secluded beaches and whatever else there is to see? Thanks so much!!

Aruba since 1979
    since you are doing the madi tour, you will have seen the "rough side in her vehicle."
    rent a sedan for your other driving around.
    ex: alto vista, baby beach, arikok national park paved road sections, fallen down natural bridge, california lighthouse to name a few.

Thanks so much. I have written all those down. We thought a sedan might be better because by that time, we'll probably need a little break from the sun!! LOL Do they provide maps with the rental cars (Amigo)? Anyone else have any points of interest, please post them. Thanks again!!

Aruba since 1979
    i do not know if maps are provided.
    map.......there is a good little detailed map that comes in the "welcome coupon bag" that you will be given upon leaving the airport. do not forget to grab one or 2 of those welcome bags. it's a good little map and has served my husband and me well!