Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Airport

Aruba since 1979
    i hope that bully will post about how long this detour situation will be in place.

Last Feb. we did end up like Charlie on the T and we got VERY lost on one way streets all going the wrong way, with tons of stand still traffic. We hadn't been to Aruba in many years and had never driven from the airport. It was very stressful plus we had our 9 year old in the car and felt like we would never reach our hotel! I would love to avoid something like that this year so if you could post easy directions, I'd be so grateful. We go in Feb so hopefully it will be all done by then but we still could use easy set of directions. My colon would appreciate it too.

Aruba since 1979
    will post the directions when we get back in mid november.
    if the roundabout is complete by then, i will be able to give better directions.
    i do not know street names.

but one of the good back ways is coming from the airport is to turn right at talk of the town and follow that road straight til you get to the roundabout near the texaco station. enter the roundabout and take the 2nd choice, follow straight til the end. turn left and follow straight and you will come out perpendicular to the gas station near the cruise terminal.

i do not know street names and my bosch map is in my timeshare storage box in aruba :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Island-girl View Post
    Last Feb. we did end up like Charlie on the and we got VERY lost on one way streets all going the wrong way, with tons of stand still traffic. We hadn't been to Aruba in many years and had never driven from the airport. It was very stressful plus we had our 9 year old in the car and felt like we would never reach our hotel! I would love to avoid something like that this year so if you could post easy directions, I'd be so grateful. We go in Feb so hopefully it will be all done by then but we still could use easy set of directions. My colon would appreciate it too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12