Aruba Beach

Thread: airport driving directions

airport driving directions

I need some help with directions. I need driving directions from the airport to Costa Linda? Can anyone help me out? I went on line and directions were not specific. I bought a map and it's not clear. I tried to google it but really not specific. This year we are renting a car. We usually take transfers. Thanks so much for all your help. I love this forum. Going to Aruba in 3 days ...have been counting down since January... This forum kept me going through the winter months. It;s been such a pleasure learning new things about my favorite vacation spot. Thanks for sharing info...

Aruba since 1979
    go OUT the airport exit LEFT at the stop lights. toward Oranjestad DOWNTOWN
    continue straight
    at roundabout/rotary enter the rotary and take the 2nd exit (pretty much you are still going straight line)

go past talk of the town hotel on your right

continue straight thru the downtown

continue straight past the gas station which will be on your left

continue straight past container ship area

around roundabout rotary take 2nd exit out of rotary (pretty much you are still heading straight)

stay in left lane

at light turn LEft on green and follow PAST Tamarijn on left, divi village on right and divi golf on right. LO RISE HOTELS

go past ALHAMBRA and shopping bazaar on left

COSTA LINDA ON LEFT.

(in many fewer words) it is a straight shot from the airport til you get to the set of traffic lights near the tamarijn.
    then it is about 1 more mile, maybe less on left.

hope this is ok

Quote Originally Posted by truzcarla View Post
    I need some help with directions. I need driving directions from the airport to Costa Linda? Can anyone help me out? I went on line and directions were not specific. I bought a map and it's not clear. I tried to google it but really not specific. This year we are renting a car. We usually take transfers. Thanks so much for all your help. I love this forum. Going to Aruba in 3 days ...have been counting down since January... This forum kept me going through the winter months. It;s been such a pleasure learning new things about my favorite vacation spot. Thanks for sharing info...

Smile Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by truzcarla View Post
    Thank you so much Andrea!!!The info was perfect!!!!!

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything

Smile directions from airport

this is our first time to aruba. and i agree with the previous post about trying to get directions. does anyone know how to get from airport to wacamaya village? its suppose to be behind the marriott? even general directions towards that area would be helpful.

this forum is amazing with all the info. it helped us to locate a reliable car rental. we were going with royal but now we booked with tropic car rental and hans is so sweet to deal with.

thanks!!!! can't wait to go.

Aruba since 1979
    marriott directions from airport (i do not know where wacamaya village is)
    go OUT the airport exit LEFT at the stop lights. toward Oranjestad DOWNTOWN
    continue straight
    at roundabout/rotary enter the rotary and take the 2nd exit (pretty much you are still going straight line)

go past talk of the town hotel on your right

continue straight thru the downtown

continue straight past the gas station which will be on your left

continue straight past container ship area

around roundabout rotary take 2nd exit out of rotary (pretty much you are still heading straight)

continue for another few miles going thru 1 more rotary and 3 sets of traffic lights.

marriott will be on your left........a huge complex, you cannot miss it.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything

Smile driving directions

thanks andrea!!