Aruba Beach

Thread: All Drive car rental

All Drive car rental

Has anyone ever used All Drive car rental agency? It looks like they are associated with Punta di Oro apartments. I have been coming to Aruba for a number of years, but have never heard of them.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum.
    yes, it looks to me from looking at the website they are affiliated.

http://www.alldrivecarrentalaruba.co...tal_Aruba.html

the pricing looks pretty competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by finnsfriend View Post
    Has anyone ever used All Drive car rental agency? It looks like they are associated with Punta di Oro apartments. I have been coming to Aruba for a number of years, but have never heard of them.

Well, I emailed All Drive twice for a quote, with no reply. I gave it a week for a response, to allow for 'Aruba time'. The prices quoted on their web site were very tempting, but if I don't get a response from them at the start where will that leave me when it's time to get the car? It seems that rental prices have soared over the past few years, making me shop around a little harded. I like Tropic, but am staying in Pos Chiquito next year and they won't rent in that neighborhood .

Aruba since 1979
    Can't Book Hans :( who would you book?

check the above link

optima/payless gets good reviews

re: the non reply email
    imo there is a reasonable amount of time one should wait for a response.
    when a week goes by, i find it insulting and unprofessional that there is no response.

if there is to be a delay in answering, they should have an auto reply saying "we will get back to you asap"

check out payless/optima.

prices quoted on their web site were very tempting, but if I don't get a response from them at the start where will that leave me when it's time to get the car? It seems that rental prices have soared over the past few years, making me shop around a little harded. I like Tropic, but am staying in Pos Chiquito next year and they won't rent in that neighborhood .[/QUOTE]