Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Anyone had experiences with Wheels 2 Go Rental Car?

Anyone had experiences with Wheels 2 Go Rental Car?

I was referred to Wheels 2 Go rental cars by Hans from Tropic as he does not have availability for last week in September 2013.

Can you share your experience with Wheels 2 Go? They offer free car seat + 3rd party liability insurance included in the price + free cell phone to use. These are great perks. But could not find any review online other than on their own website.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    well, I rent from Hans and he is a pretty honest, forthright man. I think if he recommended someone, they must be trustworthy. I think if they weren't, he just wouldn't recommend anyone.

Aruba since 1979
    Agree gaby
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    well, I rent from Hans and he is a pretty honest, forthright man. I think if he recommended someone, they must be trustworthy. I think if they weren't, he just wouldn't recommend anyone.

Hi Gaby and Andrea that's what I thought also. I never rented from Hans but since he seems to be number 1 choice on this group I think Wheels 2 Go should be good.

Aruba since 1979
    please make sure that you try to find the time when you return to post your review of "wheels 2 go" ! thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by lumoreira View Post
    Hi Gaby and Andrea that's what I thought also. I never rented from Hans but since he seems to be number 1 choice on this group I think Wheels 2 Go should be good.

is wheels 2 go on the forum car rental page ??? would like to see their offers but can't seem to figure out where to find them...
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.aruba.com/things-to-do/tr...tation?tid=288
    yes wheels 2 go is listed on aruba.com
    please click above link

QUOTE=danadog56;246788]is wheels 2 go on the forum car rental page ??? would like to see their offers but can't seem to figure out where to find them...[/QUOTE]

Hello All, I booked a mid-size car with Ricky and Anky for 1 week. Great price: $220 for 1 week and includes 3rd party liability insurance + child car seat + 2nd driver at no cost + a cell phone (just need to purchase minutes). I called and spoke with Ricky and he seems a very honest guy. We are going at the last week of september so I come back I will write a review on our experience. Thank you.

Radisson; Madame Janette; Downtown; Natural Bridge (even though only remnants remain); Marriott; Eagle Beach; Palm Beach
    I too, have ALWAYS used Tropic for our Aruba car rental. This year, unfortunately for us, fortunately for Hans, he was fully booked and recommended Wheels 2 Go. Anky has been responsive and we look forward to a pleasant car rental experience at the end of September.

I rented from them in August. Clean car, newer car in good condition. Anky met us at the airport, paperwork was completed
    in about 15 minutes. On the return, we were once again met at the airport. Took about 10 minutes. so simple and easy.
    Anky and Ricki were great. I would most definitely rent from them again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast