Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By SkiChris
  • 1 Post By act1966

Thread: Anyone Know of a Place That Rents Small Pick Up Trucks?

Anyone Know of a Place That Rents Small Pick Up Trucks?

Because our guys like to rent scuba equipment and do some shore diving around the island, I was thinking a small pick up truck would work great to tote all their gear in the back. Does anyone know who might rent a pick up truck? I'm not having much luck searching on line. Thanks!!

Aruba since 1979
    Check with Toyota rental
    Quote Originally Posted by Babybeach View Post
    Because our guys like to rent scuba equipment and do some shore diving around the island, I was thinking a small pick up truck would work great to tote all their gear in the back. Does anyone know who might rent a pick up truck? I'm not having much luck searching on line. Thanks!!

Try Royal also.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

I saw some smaller pickups at more4less, but I don't know if they were for rent.

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Royal has Ford Sport tracs listed on their website. We usually rent a jeep from Royal and find their customer service to be lacking but keep coming back because the price is usually pretty good and their Jeeps are in the condition that we like.... kind of beat up. As long as we bring it back with the same amount of gas it originally had they've never cared how many scratches we've accumulated

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Amigo Car Rental also has great rates for trucks (we have a house on the island and rent trucks sometimes for house work. Surprisingly, they are cheaper than cars in some cases)

I took a picture of the back of this truck when coming out of Lings... this might be the place to get one:

Anyone Know of a Place That Rents Small Pick Up Trucks?-trucks.jpg