Aruba Beach

Thread: Anyone know the taxi driver "Elvis"?

Simply Fish, Azzuro's, Madame Janettes, Holiday Inn Sunspree, Smokey Joes, Texas De Brazil, Moomba Bar, "Elvis" the cab driver, and the entertainer "Giovanni".

Anyone know the taxi driver "Elvis"?

Just curious because for the past two years we have been going to Aruba we have gotten him several times, and he is a great guy.

Last year, in Oct. during Hurricane Omar, he was the ONLY driver who was willing to take us from the Divi Phoenix to the Holiday Sunspree. Most drivers were refusing because that part of the islands' roads were flooded over. Elvis took us to the other side of the island, and then up to the lighthouse, and back down again.

He was a great guy, funny, knowledgable, and just great. We saved his business card so we can use him again this year when go (in 12 days). We're not staying at a resort so we'll need his services many many times! Hahhah.

I run a limousine service here in Jersey, and when we hit the mega millions (yes when, not if... it will happen I tell you), and we finally move to Aruba... I think I'll continue my services over there. That would be nice a cushy I would imagine.

The Paddock, Eagle Beach, High Rise, Orangestad, Charlies and any great restaurant experienes
    hey Johnnyecks, I haven"t heard of him but think I'll look him up. We had a bad experience last week with a particular taxi service that we had used 2X's before. We were to be picked up at 1:30 at hotel to go to airport. His relative was there to pick us up according to hotel but when we arrived at 1:33 exactly (pottybreak) the bellmen said he had to leave to for another pick up. We couldn't believe it & neither could the bellmen considering the 3 minutes!!! We used a taxi that was at the hotel but would like to establish a client relationship with someone since we go 1 or 2 x;s a yr. And I have friends who are going in Nov. who need service. Do you have an email or a way to contact him? Thank you for your time and suggestion.

Elvis IS the best.

Many of the cab drivers here are friendly, but I'd have to say that you are right about Elvis - he is SUCH a great guy. The best there is out here. I call him every single night to bring me somewhere! lol

Does anyone know the taxi driver Effe Geerman? We used him a few years ago and we would just like to see him and say hello. He was really good to us. We are using Bully this year, and Cerry for a tour, but I would still like to say hi. We had his number, but that no longer works. Maybe he doesn't drive any longer.
    Thanks,
    Pat

Love Aruba I think you looking for Effe Tromp, his number is 297-5935883 and Elvis number is 297-5633834. Arubaprincess it doesn't matter with who you have an reservation, if you are late let them know you will be a few minutes late.

Thank you. We will try this number when we get to Aruba, just to say hello to him.