Aruba Beach

Thread: anyone used Royal for a Jeep rental lately??

anyone used Royal for a Jeep rental lately??

We are headed to Aruba in June and are looking to reserve a Jeep for the week. Royal has a good rate but can't find too many reviews on them and was wondering if anyone has used them lately.

Thanks,

Big Al

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum big al
    if royal has a rate that you can live with and their reviews are satisfactory then why not?

here are a few ROYAL related threads…….
    Royal Car Rental Disaster
    Royal Car Rental Experience

http://www.aruba.com/forum/search.php?searchid=486112 (tagged threads)

QUOTE=bigal3967;255852]We are headed to Aruba in June and are looking to reserve a Jeep for the week. Royal has a good rate but can't find too many reviews on them and was wondering if anyone has used them lately.

Thanks,

Big Al[/QUOTE]

We have used Royal in the past with no issues, but I have heard a few negative stories..

We used Royal last year, was a good rate but tires were bald, couldn't take the top off cause we couldn't get it back on. Not newer vehicles. JMO

I used Royal few years back. Reserved a Jeep, confirmed it before the trip. Arrived, no Jeep available for my entire week. Ended up with a beat up mini-van. Won't use them again.

Aruba since 1979
    in today's world of social media (and the instant publications of good and bad reviews) it would be beneficial to those companies/businesses/estabishments to make things "right"

it's one thing if the complaint is small/inconsequential, but for those major issues, it seems to me that the business, once aware of a legitimate negative issue, would make things right not only to provide good customer service, but to keep their name off of negative reviews.

We used them in 2011 and 2012. I wasn't impressed with the condition of their jeeps. Haven't used them since.

My Sister in Law tried to rent a Jeep from them a few years back, they suggested someone else and got us a very good deal for a nice Jeep.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ