Aruba Beach
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Aruba Royal

Dom

Royal car rental

If anyone has rented from Royal, I would like to get your feedback. I usually rent from Budget, but I can save almost $100 for a 12 day rental by renting from Royal. Apparently, Royal is not located on airport property, so they do not charge the airport tax. I was told that they pick you up at the airport upon arrival. How does this work out?
    Dom
    First visited Aruba in 1972

I have used them for both, long term (month) or short term (1 or 2 weeks) and have never had a problem. They pick you up at the airport and you drop the car off at their office and they bring you back to the airport. The cars are not new but they do the job. . . .

Tom and Stanley

http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/royal%20car%20rental.html
    Others experiences

I have also rented from them and never had a problem....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

I have rented from royal in the past, not the best cars, but cheap prices, however,last year rented from them and was charged for damage to the vehicle after I had left the island, still paying for it!! DO NOT USE THEM many other companies you can rent from..

royal car rental

I have rented from them more times then I can remember, many since they moved off site. They meet you at arrivals with a sign and take you to their office 2 minutes away. They do all of the loading and unloading. you go into their air conditioned office and make your arrangements and you are on your way. On your return trip, you drive to their office and they drive you to the airport. No Problem.

Royal Car Rental

We have used them and had NO problems. In fact, we will use them from now on as they seem to have the lowest prices around and the service was great!

I've rented from them in the past and the service has been fine, the cars are not new but they run.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789