Aruba Beach

Thread: Arubus and small beach chairs

Arubus and small beach chairs

Cutting a long story short everyday since 3rd August I have jumped on am Arubus with a cooler and two beach chairs (seats like deck chairs) never had any problem paid the driver and sat down. Last week we'd done the same and gone to boca catalina at the end of the day there was a driver we'd never encountered and he told us there was no way we could take the chairs on the bus, I explained that I'd taken them on this morning and every other day since August and with much huffing and puffing he agreed to take us but said we'd get into trouble? Any way we've continued getting the buses all last week with no further issues until today the same driver as last week (the only one who ever mentioned the chairs) shook his head at us and wouldn't pick us up from the bus stop. Basically I'm wondering what the general rules are, the chairs slot next to us by the bus seat, I've seen people with lilos still inflated on the buses. Any ideas?

You should contact Arubus about this: info@arubus.com
    Keep the answer, print it and show it to the bus driver next time...
    (Let us know about the outcome)

Fab thank you I kind of assumed with the bus stopping at Malmock boca and arashi they'd expect beach chairs etc? Will email them now thanks again

Aruba since 1979
    if the chairs are sandy and /or sized where they will not fit into the area where you are sitting, .........that may be the issue.
    are chairs placed so that all or part of them are overlapping into the main aisle ?
    are they free of sand?

i do know of a person that wanted to take the bus from out near the airport to downtown , and was denied bus passage due to his suitcase was too large and would have stuck out into the main aisle, impeding other passengers.

or your bus driver was having a bad day..........?
    i am very interested in hearing what arubus says in their reply to you.