Aruba Beach
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Avis

I think I migh add under my name a big line

DON'T RENT FROM AVIS?? What do you think?
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Exclamation Avis Deals

Called Avis General Aviation yesterday early evening
    stated go to customer service and they will get me to my vehicle then I
    gave them my confirmation # and they had my confirmation # and how much for my rental she stated the confirmed price I never mention lidia or anything
    that is because they were waiting for me to modify my reservation she has not deleted my reservation I asked could I pay cash and they said yes.
    This is principal now I will see if my rate will be honored if not I will not use Avis again.

New2 Aruba

Quote Originally Posted by ladyg2u View Post
    Called Avis General Aviation yesterday early evening
    stated go to customer service and they will get me to my vehicle then I
    gave them my confirmation # and they had my confirmation # and how much for my rental she stated the confirmed price I never mention lidia or anything
    that is because they were waiting for me to modify my reservation she has not deleted my reservation I asked could I pay cash and they said yes.
    This is principal now I will see if my rate will be honored if not I will not use Avis again.

New2 Aruba

I have only had two cups of coffee this morning and am very aggrevated by this entire situation but I am a little confused about what you are trying to say above? It could just be me but perhaps a little more clarification???
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Red face Avis Deals

Apologize I been drinking pepsi max all day so I am on a ginsing high
    called general aviation they informed me I will get a shuttle from the airport
    I gave them my confirmation #
    they informed me that I am in the system and they gave me the confirmed price.

That is interesting. I thought the Aruba Airport Authority stopped all shuttles for rental vehicles a few months ago. Must be that has changed?

Is the phone number you are using start with 011-297 XXX XXXX

Quote Originally Posted by ladyg2u View Post
    Apologize I been drinking pepsi max all day so I am on a ginsing high
    called general aviation they informed me I will get a shuttle from the airport
    I gave them my confirmation #
    they informed me that I am in the system and they gave me the confirmed price.
    Tom & Karen

Next Trip: Jan. 6 - April 7

Let me get this straight, general aviation (which is different from the location of lidia she is in oranjestad) confirmed to you the discounted rate??

You called them directly? HMMMMM, this should be interesting. Can't wait for the first person to show up....

I think this thread will be going on for awhile

I just got my conformation from Tropic as a backup,just in case this Avis thing doesn't work out.I hope the first one who tries to pick up there car is not disappointed.Tropic$348 with taxes Yaris.......Avis $200 with taxes mini van.We new this was to good to be true.

Avis Deals

The Telephone # that I called was 011 297 583-5295 Friday about 7:15 pm.

Google "avis aruba" and you will see the results of our teamwork here on the forum. Just of the results below...and there are other negative results..

Is Avis Rental Running a Scam - Official Aruba Community Forum
    Looking for a rental car for one week and found an incredible deal compact rental one week Avis total cost with taxes and fees $86.15 is this a scam.
    www.aruba.com/forum/f38/avis-rental-running-scam-38383/ - 45k - Cached - Similar pages

Ha! I went and googled Avis Aruba as you suggested and up came another thread about Avis and I had made a comment BUT because I added the little line in my signature about not renting from AVIS, people will see that too.

This signature is working out better than I expected!

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast