Aruba Beach
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Avis

Unhappy No luck for me....

I just tried booking online and the prices were back up. I guess I just missed it. Only a month and 1/2 to go till paradise!

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Interesting there are still some "bargains" prices showing up for pick ups at General Aviation for certain categories of vehicles.
    Okay, in the interest of the forum and Aruba research , I have decide to call General Aviation in Aruba directly and just ask for a price for our dates and see how it matches up to their Avis Aruba website. The Avis US & Avis Aruba website prices match, but would rather hear it straight from "the horse's mouth at this point".

Does someone have the direct phone number for the General Aviation office?

telephone number is 297-583-5295

I am waiting to hear...........
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Dh will phone this afternoon when he gets home from work. thanks for the number.

Avis Deals

I have not been rebooked. I did not cancle for principle in 8 days when our arubian guinea pig goes to happy island all questions will be answered.

Avis Deals

I spoke to soon I cant pull up my confirmation party is over this was to good to be true. the good thing this lesson was learned over here and i wont rent from avis.

???If we don't get a conformation from Avis stating that the rate is wrong,should we contact them or just cancel the reservation ourself.They only have my name no credit information was given.I have my backup plan so I'm just waiting to see what happens to the first thats tries to rent.

Rental car from Avis

Quote Originally Posted by ladyg2u View Post
    Looking for a rental car for one week and found an incredible deal compact rental one week Avis total cost with taxes and fees $86.15 is this a scam will I be on a bicycle while I am in Aruba. just need some answers.

New2Aruba
    Hi,
    Could you put the link of the web site for Avis.
    Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by DANNYO View Post
    ???If we don't get a conformation from Avis stating that the rate is wrong,should we contact them or just cancel the reservation ourself.They only have my name no credit information was given.I have my backup plan so I'm just waiting to see what happens to the first thats tries to rent.
    My suggestion is this:
    To make sure Aruba Avis is dealt with properly we need to make Avis International aware of the situation. Call and ask for customer service and ask them to enquire if this is a legitimate confirmation. If the answer is no, ask them why you were not informed as they have your email address. Then lodge a "complaint" which will generate an internal investigation. Make sure they don't just look at the confirmation number and say "yes", tell them there has been some issues with reservations with this Avis outlet.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by Tom & Karen View Post
    That is interesting. I thought the Aruba Airport Authority stopped all shuttles for rental vehicles a few months ago. Must be that has changed?
    Off site car rental companies still offer complimentary shuttle services (I just rented a car from 4/11-4/19 and used a company's shuttle service.)
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast