Aruba Beach
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Avis

POWER OF THE INTERNET...POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!

Arubalisa, I will be following up on this as soon as I find a little time and energy for this
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Aruba since 1979
    i got the note from lidia as well

as far as a voice on the internet............let's keep it up

andrea

Dh just sent off another email to Aruba. More power to him. I am done with them. A bargain is not a bargain for all the/this aggravation.

AVIS deals

I received an email confirmation from international customer service. I believe it is when you are traveling high season vs low season. I also think they mad a clitch that they thought a lot of people would not have caught on to.

Power to the Interne

New2Aruba

Quote Originally Posted by ladyg2u View Post
    I also think they mad a clitch that they thought a lot of people would not have caught on to.

New2Aruba
    I am not sure what you mean by the above?
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Avis Deals

I think they did not believe that this many people would have caught on to the price error that they could have fixed it and we would have the old rates .

good news lidia emailed me and stated my rate would be honored.
    step 1. call customer service ask for an email confirmation once you have
    the rate send lidia a note stating that she hopes this will be honored.

if step 1 & 2 fails handle it exactly as Dave did.

this is not guareented but with everyone sticking together we can get the rate that was posted.

20 days and a wake Up b4 I am in Aruba

Who is picking up a vehicle from Avis next?

Well the most hilarious thing happened today. I got two $25 gift certificate from Avis in Tulsa, Oklahoma (remember I live in Canada) from a Director of avis Worldwide Customer Service. They sent it because I lodged a complaint. They sent it "allowing us to demonstrate the true quality of our WE TRY HARDER spirit." They have to be kidding!

When you turn over the cerificates, you have the terms on the back
    -can only us it is the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Australia and New Zealand NO ARUBA!!

Keep you posted.................

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Well the most hilarious thing happened today. I got two $25 gift certificate from Avis in Tulsa, Oklahoma (remember I live in Canada) from a Director of avis Worldwide Customer Service.
    When you turn over the cerificates, you have the terms on the back
    -can only us it is the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Australia and New Zealand NO ARUBA!!

Keep you posted.................
    Geesh ! Keep going Randi.....soon you'll be sent stock !

Quote Originally Posted by Retagger View Post
    Avis Rental Update:

Upon our arrival in Aruba, we walked over to Avis across from the airport. I presented my rental confirmation for an Suv for ten days with the total price being $131.00 including all taxes and fees. I was first told from the Avis rep that they would not honor my reservation because I was given the wrong price. She told me that I would have to pay over $540.00 for the same vehicle for the same time frame. (I smiled when she told me that).

After I produced two (2) emails from both Avis managers (Nixon & Lidia) she didn't know what to say. She had to call both managers to verify my email conformations. After a rather short telephone conversation with both managers, she was told to give me the Suv for my quoted price of $131.00.

Regards,
    David
    David,
    How did you get email verifications from Nixon and Lidia?? Did you book online with Aruba Avis or did you contact them directly?

Please advise as I just emailed Lidia?
    Thanks!

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast