Aruba Beach
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Avis

Arubalisa, that was the same line she used on me, you mean one of my collegues didn't email you back!

We will taxi to pick up the car. With that price, I will gladly pay the taxi fare!!!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Aruba since 1979
    omg
    she has not responded to me

my head is spinning with all of the avis stuff.
    andrea

They are probably closed by now so don't worry, yet!

Did you email her or phone her? I phoned her and told her that I was emailing her right that minute and was going to wait by the computer for her response. It took her about 5ish minutes.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Do you wait until you get a email stating that they canceled your reservation to start sending email to Avis.I haven't received any emails form anyone

Quote Originally Posted by DANNYO View Post
    Do you wait until you get a email stating that they canceled your reservation to start sending email to Avis.I haven't received any emails form anyone
    What I did was sent an email (after a phone call) with my confirmation number and wanting Lidia to respond in writing that they were going to honour my reservation. That way I know that they will not give me any hassles when I arrive as they specifically told me the reservation is good.

Lidia is very slow in responding to emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    omg
    she has not responded to me

my head is spinning with all of the avis stuff.
    andrea
    Believe me! I was not going to email her and just the thing die, but after Randi's post I said what the hey.
    I just made sure I did not tell dh because he is the one who is REALLY REALLY ANNOYED by this whole mess.

Needless to say he was thrilled by the result.
    Quote Originally Posted by DANNYO View Post
    Yes Danny like Randi said, email them and ask if they intend to honor your reservation. The first time we did that was when they took it upon themselves to cancel the reservation and re-book it at the much higher rate.

I have emailed twice and gotten a response in 24 hours. If I need to take acab to Gen Aviation, that will be fine. 80 bucks, that is great!!!

If you look waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy back at one of the beginning of this thread, i posted Lidia's email to me telling me that they had canceled my reservation and if I wanted to rebook at the higher rate I could. Well, I didn't rebook and they never canceled my reservation.

You can understand that they are not overly happy with my rental, I have a confirmation for two trips 3 weeks each for only $300!!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by randi View Post
    if you look waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy back at one of the beginning of this thread, i posted lidia's email to me telling me that they had canceled my reservation and if i wanted to rebook at the higher rate i could. Well, i didn't rebook and they never canceled my reservation.

You can understand that they are not overly happy with my rental, i have a confirmation for two trips 3 weeks each for only $300!!

keep going randi !!!

I will....LOL!

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast