Aruba Beach
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Avis

I will glady accept that responsibility

Hopefully, everything will go smoothly. Just in case it doesn't, I still have my reservation with another rental agency.

They haven't yet email me back either... (it was sent on April 17)

June 19th

Quote Originally Posted by qlaval View Post
    They haven't yet email me back either... (it was sent on April 17)
    I may make a phone call again
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Danadog, I join you in this confusion, i got a geat deal , however, pick up is " general aviation "
    Randi , Big planes, little planes, only 1 airport, yes ?
    I am very confused where this general aviation is, and than are the quality of the cars different. I just don't get this.
    Danadog, Seems to good to be true , something just doesn't seem right. I'm going to give them a call also

I'm picking up at General too, where the heck is it?

Red face Avis Deals

I spoke with the international customer service and was told that it was a private airport so I take it I will need a taxi to get there I will ask bully what is his rate is I checked my rateit is in the computer still.

ladyg2u,
    I am very anxious to hear what you find out from bully , I also took this Avis deal, but still unsure. thanks

Hi Folks,
    Just want to share our experience with Avis. We arrived in Aruba April 3. Had were quoted $600. because we needed a minivan, but when we got there they told us that had none. They didnt even have cars. Sent us to an offsite place - Smart Rent - which gave us a really beat up, high mileage car which did not feel safe. THe car didnt even have "V" license plates for Visitors - it had A plate - for residents. We brought it back the next day and got a car from Avis, when they finally got one in.
    I dont know if there is much you can do to avoid this, unfortunately. YOu are at the mercy of the car rental companies. It's a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by KATH2ME View Post
    ladyg2u,
    I am very anxious to hear what you find out from bully , I also took this Avis deal, but still unsure. thanks
    Are you getting a van? I am arriving on the 12th, perhaps you can pass it off, LOL!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast