Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Baby Beach

Baby Beach

Not renting a car on this trip and wondering best way to get over to Baby Beach. Staying at the Divi AI and wondering if its a bike ride, or a cab or does the bus actually take us there? Years ago we rented mopeds, but times have changed....lol, not going that route. Also tell me your experience if you've gone for a few hours or all day?? I think its changed alot since i was there and hear they charge for chairs and such now....used to be you just pulled up and enjoy the lagoon. Bring me up to date. Thanks!!

Aruba since 1979
    http://arubus.com
    you can get there by bus.

you can get there by taxi, but $$

yes they charge for chairs.

imo, one can really enjoy aruba without a car.
    however, many often rent a car for 24 hours.

if you rented for 24 hours, you could visit baby beach easily.
    you could drive thru much of arikok park.
    take a tour, get lost, and have some fun.

when we go to baby beach we go early in the day (8 am and stay til noon)
    we avoid being there on the weekends as many residents visit on the weekends and it is crowded.

the food option there (the on site restaurant) leaves a lot to be desired.

We've been to Baby Beach about every other trip. My opinion, there are other choices that are easier to get to with just as much to offer. Without a car, I might choose Arashi for the day. The longest we have ever stayed at Baby is a few hours, and we felt that the charges for chairs and shade were high for such a short period of time. We only rent a car for a day or 2 so we don't want to spend that time all in one place, that's why we don't stay longer.
    7 trips in and still finding things to love. #8 will be great in November!

Thanks i appreciate the input.....alot can change in 10yrs and that spot used to not be a bit of a local secret in a way....oh well.

Aruba since 1979
    the baby beach secret has been out for 20+ years

also too...some upgrades have come to baby beach....some infrastructure stuff......roads, parking, signage etc

i agree with tracey
    if you are looking to get to another beach (other than divi's druif beach) then i would recommend taking the bus up to arashi......or taking the bus downtown to surfside. there are now amenities (lounges and restrooms) at both.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss913 View Post
    Thanks i appreciate the input.....alot can change in 10yrs and that spot used to not be a bit of a local secret in a way....oh well.

[/URL]

So many changes in 10 years! You will be amazed! If you get there early enough there are a few trees/palapas for shade but they go quickly.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    We love Baby Beach and find it to have some of the best snorkeling in Aruba. We went there 8 out of 11 days on our last trip. I'ts a long drive. If you go pick up a pack of baby carrots to feed the wild donkeys that hang out in Seroe Colorado, they are soooo sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    we felt that the charges for chairs and shade were high .
    How much do they usually charge?

Quote Originally Posted by AudiaS4 View Post
    How much do they usually charge?
    For 2 of us it was in the $30-40 range for 2 chairs and shade. We only planned to stay about 1-2 hours, so not worth it since they don't give prices by hour, only full day.
    7 trips in and still finding things to love. #8 will be great in November!

We make the trip to Baby Beach once or twice per trip, but we always have a car and our own beach chairs. It is quite a drive but we use it to take different routes and see other parts of the island. The bride loves the calm waters there. We usually get there around 1ish and stay until 4. We'll stop at The Rum Reef for some food and beverage.

You could also also take an organized trip with Deplam Tours. We see there buses pulling in and out of there during the day.
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]
    TRIP 14 MARCH 5-28 2018

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL ATEAGLE BEACH ARUBA. https://youtu.be/hfk7YBj3Z1k
    NOW RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/. PLEASE NOTE. OUR UNIT WILL ONLY ACCOMODATE TWO ADULTS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast