Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: The baddest jeep on the island

now that is my idea of a jeep....I love to take the roof off and enjoy the sun and salt air...Dh gets so ticked when I rent a jeep instead of a nice air conditioned car...told him in nov (last) the I was getting one and if he wanted to be an old fogey he could just sit in the hotel air conditioning...!!! So we compromised, got a jeep and a car since there were so many of us we had to get 2....
    but I am going down on Saturday for a week (4/29) and have a jeep already rented (no Dh this trip) and am going back a week later (5/14) maybe try to get it for that trip (with nephew) !!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan&Sunshine View Post
    I tried to get the baddest jeep but, no such luck. When you snooze, you lose.
    They have two of them now, yellow and red, they're building a third. Yesrentalcar also has a big open one. Justin's has some big 4 seater 4x4's.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaveTheKidsWithMom View Post
    They have two of them now, yellow and red, they're building a third. Yesrentalcar also has a big open one. Justin's has some big 4 seater 4x4's.
    How do you reserve it? On their website I see the one with no doors or Windows but I don't see yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    How do you reserve it? On their website I see the one with no doors or Windows but I don't see yours.
    Email them and tell them you want the Boss, they are not quick to respond. I think they have a US number listed too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    feel free to email it if you want - I'll post it.
    Jacki thank you for the offer, we'll post a review with pictures when we get back.

Who knows about the old phosphate mines and underground tunnels under the island? We do, we were in the right place at the right time... more to follow later.

We are going to look into Justin's when we get there and if there is time. We need room for 5. So, it may just be the guys while the gals try some horseback riding.

I agree, slow to respond by email.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaveTheKidsWithMom View Post

We had a jeep with the big wheels and tubes coming out the top in December from Royal. It was great for the northside, but everyday for two weeks was a little much-too high off the ground for all 4 ft 8 in of me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12