Aruba Beach

Thread: The BEST tour of Aruba

Smile The BEST tour of Aruba

My husband and I recently took a vacation to Aruba. We wanted a tour of the island, from a native that would really show us around and knew the history well. We were lucky enough to meet Cerry and had an amazing afternoon learning about Aruba and seeing some amazing sites (many natural sites too). Cerry has great command of the English language and was well versed on any topic of discussion. He is also entertaining.

I would highly recommend taking a private tour of the island with Cerry. His SUV can fit several people for a comfortable, yet unforgettable day of touring. You won't regret the money spent for such a great adventure.

We're looking for a driver to spend a good part of the day with us, stop at a beach, local bars, local sites, etc. Is this something Cerry would do also? We'd like him to join us at the bars, have lunch with us, spend some time at the beach, would this be something they do? Leaving for our first time to Aruba in 2 months!

Aruba since 1979
    cerry would be your man for the job
    i will find his number and post it
    andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by aruba77 View Post
    We're looking for a driver to spend a good part of the day with us, stop at a beach, local bars, local sites, etc. Is this something Cerry would do also? We'd like him to join us at the bars, have lunch with us, spend some time at the beach, would this be something they do? Leaving for our first time to Aruba in 2 months!

Aruba since 1979
    011 297 560 6079 cell
    cyrllcroes@yahoo.com email

andrea j.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    cerry would be your man for the job
    i will find his number and post it
    andrea

My son and his girlfriend took a tour with Cerry and loved it. They learned a lot about the island (which was nice for my son since he has grown up here) and thought Cerry was fantastic.

Highly recommend Cerry for an island tour. He took them for about 3 hours and they covered pretty much everything.

Have fun!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

May I ask how much does he charge? there is just the two of us?

He charges $40 an hour, which is pretty good for a personal and private tour. Obviously, more than a generic tour but you get to see what you want and also spend the amount of time you want. 3 hours is more than enough. In that 3 hour span they went swimming at baby beach too.

Perhaps, you could find someone on the beach who might want to share the tour with you. He has a very nice SUV, clean and comfortable.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Aruba since 1979
    yes more than a "generic tour" but as somoene that did our own al' acarte tour with cerry in january, it is money well spent.

he is accomodating and knowledgeable.

yes a taxi/tour service, but i felt like it was a limo service.

paul is still talking about it, after all cerry helped pull paul to safety after paul fell/slipped off the edge of the gravel pit place. we are still laughing about the incident. totally paul's fault.

cerry is paul's hero
    hahahahah

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    He charges $40 an hour, which is pretty good for a personal and private tour. Obviously, more than a generic tour but you get to see what you want and also spend the amount of time you want. 3 hours is more than enough. In that 3 hour span they went swimming at baby beach too.

Perhaps, you could find someone on the beach who might want to share the tour with you. He has a very nice SUV, clean and comfortable.

Senior Member aruba here I come's Avatar
    I contacted him last week to do a tour for my husband and I when we are there march 22-26.
    I am totally glad that he will be avail. I have heard great things on this board about him.
    And he seems to be totally truthful on what not to see. (natural pool, he didn't recommend due to the large amout of rain aruba has had)
    I Will report back when we get back!