Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hatteras

Thread: Best way to DIVI

Best way to DIVI

We arrive in Aruba July 12 First son is getting married first time to go here there will be 14 arriving at the same time what is the best and cheapest way to get to Divi Resort? There are four in my group only one under age and the others we'll over is all inclusive worth the money? Need help to decide.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    When you say Divi Resort, do you mean Divi Village, Divi AI, Divi Golf, Divi Residences? That makes a difference as to whether to do the AI or not. If you are still deciding, then I'm guessing that you are not staying at Divi AI,because, I believe, that AI is mandatory there. The best way to get to the resort is by taxi. They will be lined up outside of the air terminal when you come out. I have stayed at Divi Golf several times. Personally, we prefer to pick up a few groceries for breakfast and lunch, and then eat dinner at one of Aruba's many excellent restaurants. Others prefer doing the AI. It's a subjective thing.

Any Aruba beach...
    If you all wish to travel together from the airport to your resort you can contact or to make arrangements in advance for transportation. Both are small "mom and pop" tour operators who also provide airport transfers.

Taxis by law can only carry a maximum of 5 people per vehicle.