Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Booked with Bully!

Thanks for the info Andrea.

Aruba since 1979
    bully, me, hubert
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Booked with Bully!-8953-100_2800.jpg  

We love Bully and Hubert too. I think I am going to bring him a Senators hat
    Sorry RobO, nothing against your bruins!

Hmm, I wonder if Hubert wears hats too.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Bully is all set to pick us up also. Enjoy your tour!!! We went last year with Bully and even though we have been going to Aruba for years, Bully took us places we had never been before. Have fun!!

On one of our early trips we took a tour with Cerry and while we enjoyed it, we did have a small miscommunication. I had booked for 4 hours with the thought we would be able to stop and see Charlie's Bar and enjoy a glass of wine. He didn't end up stopping and even when I hinted that we would like to stop at another spot he just drove on by. So my question is; would Bully be willing to do an island tour with a stop or two?

Aruba since 1979
    yes bully follows your requests.

few years ago, paul and i were snorkeling at baby beach.
    he got out of the water, went to the car to get a couple of bottles of water out of the cooler.
    he was gone for a long while, at least half an hr.
    i got worried, crawled out of the water and went up to the car to see why he was being detained.
    there paul was, hanging out with bully!
    bully had taken 3 women (all members here) on an island tour including a 1 hr snorkel at baby beach was on their itinerary.
    bully hung out in the parking lot waiting, reading and talking with paul and then with me, while the women were snorkeling.

set your agenda and review it with him before you book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    On one of our early trips we took a tour with Cerry and while we enjoyed it, we did have a small miscommunication. I had booked for 4 hours with the thought we would be able to stop and see Charlie's Bar and enjoy a glass of wine. He didn't end up stopping and even when I hinted that we would like to stop at another spot he just drove on by. So my question is; would Bully be willing to do an island tour with a stop or two?

Aruba since 1979
    as an addendum:
    if you request grocery shopping on your tour, he will oblige.
    often, judella will give him a "list" and he will get his shopping done too!

Thanks Andrea. I hear so many good things about Bully it made me think I would like to take the tour with him. I'm thinking a stop at Charlie's Bar and maybe Zeerovers would make me happy.
    Update: I dashed off an email to Bully and I'm hoping he will have availability because I'm already looking forward to the tour.
    Last edited by Pegmeister; 02-18-2013 at 08:13 PM.

Heard back from Bully and unfortunately he won't be around during our trip as he is taking some much deserved time off. He was kind enough to recommend a colleague of his, Ivan. So right now I'm trying to decide whether to go with his recommendation or wait for our November trip. Actually as I'm keying this there really is no reason why we shouldn't take a tour on both trips. We'll see.

pegmeister:

Last march DH and some friends were in Aruba a day before I arrived. They wanted to do a tour and Bully wasn't available so he recommended Ivan. DH went along for the tour and he couldn't say enough good things about Ivan. He loved the tour so I wouldn't hesitate to do your tour with Ivan. Also, we really like Hubert too but have not taken a tour with him. Anyone that Bully recommends, I would trust. If your not up to "Bully" standards, he doesn't recommend.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast