Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bully the taxi driver

Bully the taxi driver

I had read so many great things about Bully the taxi driver that I marked down his number and email from past postings in case I ever needed him. We usually rent a car so there is no regular need for taxi's.

I am going to be in Aruba for a longer stay and will probably not be keeping a car for the entire time. I have made arrangements for Bully to take us to the airport for our departure but was wondering what advantage is it to have him pick people up at the airport? There are lots of taxis available, is it just to give him the business (which I have no problem with) or is it just more convenient or that he is a good driver?
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Randi,

Bully is the best! Why wait in line for a taxi. Bully will be right at the gate with your name and load your bags in to his truck. He is a great driver he doesn't drive like a maniac, he takes his time to ensure a nice safe ride to your destination. I have been going to Aruba for 12 / 13 years and never rented a car always took taxis. Why? Because I like to drink on vacation and don't want to take the chance of driving under the influence. I just started using Bully this past year and I will never do anything different now. He is a great person, he is polite, courteous, professional and is on time. We used him all week long to go to and from our dinners. We are returning in April which reminds me, I have to email him our flight information and hopefully he is available for pickup.

to Bully! Please tell him ArubaMark and family say hello when you see him!

ok, you convinced me! I have him booked for our departure.

What do you do, just call him and ask him to pick you up at your hotel when you decide what time you want to leave?
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Randi, we too use Bully. We usually pre-arrange a time for pickup at the airport when we arrive...he's there with his sign(makes you feel important) with your name on it. Prior to leaving to go home we arrange a pickup time to head back to the airport. We've done all this thru email. cindyo

Agreed. Provide him with your arrrival and departure times and dates, he will confirm be email. Then you're good to go!

Yo Randi:

We also used Bully for the first time on our trip last year. We got his name off the forum here, and based on the sheer number of recommendations, emailed him, requesting a reservation for pickup. Like other posts will tell you, he's courteous, great driver, and all around great guy. Ask to see a picture of his chopper - you'll make his day.
    If you need someone to take you around the island - he is your man.

hi- can you give his name and email? sounds like I should contact him for our trip in Feb. Our package includes airport to hotel (tam) transfers - are they really a pain? should I just pay for a taxi? Thanks so much!

Depends on where you're staying. Transfers can travel and stop at about every hotel on the island, and you might be the last stop...so, I suggest using Bully. He'll be there, on time, smiling, with your name on a sign. I will look his email up and repost it after this. cindyo

Someone correct me if I am wrong...
    bullytaxi79@hotmail.com
    he is on this site as taxi driver...cindyo
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 03-16-2011 at 03:11 PM. Reason: corrected email address

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast