Aruba Beach
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bully the taxi driver

Bully's Info

I tied the email that was posted for Bully and it was returned. Does anyone have his phone # and correct email ?? We'll be in Aruba the 1st week of Nov.
    THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by jgm324 View Post
    I tied the email that was posted for Bully and it was returned. Does anyone have his phone # and correct email ?? We'll be in Aruba the 1st week of Nov.
    THANKS
    Try sending him a personal message through the forum at
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/members/taxidriver/ click on the "contact info" tab for personal messaging or email

bullytaxi79@hotmail.com
    is the correct email address. The reply will come from Amador Lacle and also check your spam folder.

Arubalisa, Thank You for the info...

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Bully...aquaman wanted to know on a post here how you got your name....pls post reason...xo

The next trip, I will make it a point to meet this guy.

I just booked Bully for late October . He sounds like a great guy we are looking forward to meeting him

Tried sending a couple of emails to Bully, but have not gotten any response. I see from trying to send him a personal message on here, that I have to post at least three messages first. So one down....

I've enjoyed reading the comments on this forum...very informative and friendly!! I'm coming back to Aruba next week and cannot wait to get back !! Staying at the Surf Club once again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Briguy93 View Post
    Tried sending a couple of emails to Bully, but have not gotten any response. I see from trying to send him a personal message on here, that I have to post at least three messages first. So one down....

I've enjoyed reading the comments on this forum...very informative and friendly!! I'm coming back to Aruba next week and cannot wait to get back !! Staying at the Surf Club once again!!
    The reply will come from Amador Lacle and also check your spam folder.

Thanks, I knew that already from reading your previous posts, but have yet to get a reply. Guess I'll just have to be more patient. Not sure how long he takes to respond and I'm just getting a little antsy. No worries. Appreciate your response. I'll get to my destination one way or the other, just thought after reading all these wonderful testimonials about him, I should start my time in Aruba by meeting Bully.

He would have replied by now. Perhaps send him another email.

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast