Aruba Beach
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bully the taxi driver

Hi

According to my email records Bully's address is bullytaxi79@hotmail.com. Hope this works please let me know if it does not.

Since this question is regarding Bully, I'm going to tack it on here instead of starting a new thread...hope that is ok.

We will be arrive in Aruba in early March. How far in advance should I request Bully to transport us to and from the airport??

I've booked Bully just over a month out, and I think others book even further in advance. So, I would go ahead and book now.
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

Bully has a lot of repeat customers. To be on the safe side, I would book him as soon as you have your flight information and reconfirm one week prior to departure.

I went to airport the other day to pick up my father ran into Bully. He is staying busy and always so pleasant

Aruba since 1979
    he is a wonderful man.
    and if you like him, you'd love his wife and adore his kid!

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
    I went to airport the other day to pick up my father ran into Bully. He is staying busy and always so pleasant

My family and friends have been using Bully for the past 10 years exclusively. Our grandchildren love and adore him. He is reliable, honest, and hard working. If Bully tells you that he will be there for you, he will be there.....no question about that.

Aruba since 1979
    if one out of ever 2 people in the world were as honest and kind and as hard working as bully........the world would be a much better place.

Thanks!

thanks to everyone here I arranged to have Bully pick up me and my girlfriends for our recent Aruba trip (1st time there). He was prompt, very nice and totally great. (we even met his wife and son quickly) Told us a lot about the island and some tips for the coming days and came back on our departure day to bring us back to the airport. Even waited for us while we thought our flight back to NY might be canceled. A great guy! Highly recommend!

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast