Aruba Beach
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Bully the taxi driver

Aruba since 1979
    no need to worry
    there are a few other hundred other drivers wanting your business!

when leaving the airport, step outside to the left ad there they'll be!
    Quote Originally Posted by mambrosio View Post
    Tks Andrea,
    Unfortunately Bully will be out on vacation during my stay. I guess that even the one's that live in paradise need some vacations..

The beach at the Tam and the beauty that is the Natural Bridge area.
    Thank you all for recommending Bully...am quite excited that he will be taking the fiance and I to and from the Tam during our stay in April. I emailed him last week and had a reply and confirmation within a day. I'm really excited about the extra time we'll be getting on the beach instead of making multiple stops on the coach bus! Woohoo!

It's so nice to be sitting at the bar having a cocktail watching the bus pull up and you're all checked in. Plus to have that friendly face standing outside the baggage claim area welcoming you home....it's the best!! Can't wait to see Bully in 22 days!

bully

Hi all,
    A few questions about Bully...
    I am traveling with my 3 year old and 8 month old in April. My 8 month old will have her little carseat but I am not bringing one for my 3 year old. Does anyone know if Bully has a booster seat or anything like that in his van? Does Aruba have car seat laws and what is the age limit? Also, does anyone know if Bully would take us to Lings and wait while we pop in and get groceries for the week? I read somewhere that taxi drivers charge 5 dollars for 5 minutes wait time. Is that right? I will email him directly but thought I'd post on here as well. Is there a "second best" driver in case he is booked? We have always just gotten our taxis from outside the airport but with the 2 kids and all of our luggage this might be nice

Aruba since 1979
    i recommend writing to bully and asking about the booster seat.

yes the taxi drivers will wait at LINGS
    there is a wait fee that is government mandated.
    i will look it up and get back to you.
    it is NOT a $1 a minute.

there are many good/reliable /fair taxi drivers.hubert is bully's brother in law and if Hubert is free then Bully will refer him.

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaBride22 View Post
    Hi all,
    A few questions about Bully...
    I am traveling with my 3 year old and 8 month old in April. My 8 month old will have her little carseat but I am not bringing one for my 3 year old. Does anyone know if Bully has a booster seat or anything like that in his van? Does Aruba have car seat laws and what is the age limit? Also, does anyone know if Bully would take us to Lings and wait while we pop in and get groceries for the week? I read somewhere that taxi drivers charge 5 dollars for 5 minutes wait time. Is that right? I will email him directly but thought I'd post on here as well. Is there a "second best" driver in case he is booked? We have always just gotten our taxis from outside the airport but with the 2 kids and all of our luggage this might be nice

Aruba since 1979
    wait time fee is $3 per 5 minutes.

Thanks!!

Aruba since 1979
    unfortunately aruba still has no car seat laws like we do here in the usa.

Thanks!!

Does anyone know if Bully has a booster seat or anything like that in his van? Does Aruba have car seat laws and what is the age limit?
    Bully has a car seat so the 3 year old could presumably use that.

There is no requirement for car seats for toddlers in Aruba.

Help- Traveling with an todler-child seat question

wow ladies...thanks! I can't believe they don't have carseat laws. When my 3 year old was 10 months we brought him and took the snap in seat which is what we will do for my 9 month old. I can't imagine just holding her in the car....but I guess that's what happened when I was a baby!! Thanks again.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast