Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Bully the taxi driver

Quote Originally Posted by drivr View Post
    yea we were billed .75 for every local call. Call him and book when you can. I was asking him if this board kept him busy and he showed me his schedule, he was pretty full up the week we were there. Call and get yourself booked.
    He has quite a bit of "word of mouth" business from a couple of forums. I was introduced to him by a member on anothe forum who had been using him for a few years and he was introduced in the same manner. Good news travels fast. We only "found" him in 2006.

Thats how I got him from you....he's a sweetie..

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

i wanted to bring something when we go for his son....any ideas???(please dont say a boston hat....as hubby and son are yankee fans!) lol

I booked him over a month ago for July. And he had said that he already had reservations for October!
    Decided to take down my timer!

Quote Originally Posted by nikko View Post
    i wanted to bring something when we go for his son....any ideas???(please dont say a boston hat....as hubby and son are yankee fans!) lol

Bring him a Boston Sucks T-Shirt... Just kidding!! I'm with you go Yanks!
    Decided to take down my timer!

Bully wears an Atlanta hat.

I e-mailed Bully yesterday morning and I have yet to hear from him. Does he take a while to get back to you? I also e-mailed Cerry and he contacted me right back, and we are set up for a tour in June. I was trying to get Bully to pick us up on May 22nd, and I too early to do this? Anyone have any suggestions? Should I e-mail him again?
    Thanks to everyone!
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Love Aruba View Post
    I e-mailed Bully yesterday morning and I have yet to hear from him. Does he take a while to get back to you? I also e-mailed Cerry and he contacted me right back, and we are set up for a tour in June. I was trying to get Bully to pick us up on May 22nd, and I too early to do this? Anyone have any suggestions? Should I e-mail him again?
    Thanks to everyone!
    Pat
    Normally he would have responded last night. Check your spam/junk email box. The reply will be from Amador Lacle.

Thanks, I did check everything, so I may just e-mail him again. Thanks for your response. I will let you know.
    Pat

Well, I still didn't hear from Bully. I guess he must be busy when we are arriving. Can you just get a taxi at the airport, or do you have to call one? We have taken that bus that stops at every hotel--didn't care for that--after that we had someone to come pick us up, but can't find his number now.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast