Aruba Beach
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Bully the taxi driver

bullytaxi79@hotmail.com

The reply will be from Amador Lacle. Make sure you check your junk/spam filter for the reply.

Bully will be picking us up next Monday. Paradise here we come!!!

Bully arrived at CDM five minutes early. He had his handsome son, Kevin, riding shotgun. We got to the airport quickly and said our good byes with hugs and handshakes. Bully is a quiet ambassador for Aruba. You can tell he loves his home and is very proud of the things being done to make it even better for locals and guests.
    In some ways, Bully puts a "face" to the saying, "There is 'SOMETHING' about Aruba."
    Thank you, our friend.
    Walt
    "Vacation is what you make of it, take from it and what you leave behind."

Very well said. We have used Bully (or sometimes a member of his family!) 3 times and each and every trip time the service has been wonderful. Last time we saw his van outside our hotel an hour before our pickup and I was afraid I had messed up - nope. He was doing another pickup and told the bellman to let us know that he was sending another family member to get us. We were so impressed when we walked out and he said - "Bully told me to let you know that he can't make it, but someone will be here to pick you up shortly". That's what I call service! See you in the Spring Bully!

Thumbs up BULLY ... The BEST

We have just come back from a wonderful one week visit at Divi Village ... happy to have had such a wonderful vacation, yet so sad to have had to return back home!

One of the highlights of our trip was the taxi ride from and to the airport.

Back in January, I had emailed "Bully" about making arrangements for our upcoming trip. I had read all about Bully right here on this forum! Bully responded immediately to my email, and arrangements for our July visit were confirmed.

Bully wrote that when we arrive, there would be two taxis waiting outside of the airport for us, and that we should look for our names. Sure enough, the two taxi drivers were waiting for us holding up our last name signs! Although Bully wasn't physically present, both of our drivers lived up to the Bully reputation: warm, friendly, accommodating, and tons of fun to talk with!

On our return trip back to the airport, we had the honor and privilege of having Bully himself as one of our drivers! I was so happy to have met him ... we had a wonderful ride back to the airport.

We highly recommend using Bully's taxi service .... all the drivers are absolutely the best!

See attached ... one of our favorite photos with Bully and his brother-in-law!

Best taxi rides ever!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bully the taxi driver-img_2530.jpg   Bully the taxi driver-img_2531.jpg  

Just got confirmation from Bully for our trip in August. Cant Wait!!!

Aruba since 1979
    excellent

how'd u make out with the booking for fishing trip?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesJV View Post
    Just got confirmation from Bully for our trip in August. Cant Wait!!!

Bully just took my daughter and SIL to the airport for an early flight to Miami yesterday at 6:30am. As expected, he was waiting for them at the front of the Surf Club. He is so easy to deal with and reliable-simply the best!

Bully definitely is great. Sent him an email yesterday about an airport pick-up in August and as of this evening we have everything finalised.

Aruba since 1979
    terrific.
    he is wonderful.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast